Do you like to bake? Come to CCL's 2015 Teen Bake-Off! Our judges will decide who has the best stuff.
The Bake-Off will be held on Friday, March 27, from 4:00-5:30 pm in the Struble Room at Chester County Library.
There are 3 categories in this year's Bake-Off:
- Quick Breads/Muffins
There will be one winner from each category.
- Bakers must be 11-19 years old (no adults or younger children, please).
- You must register online for this event. Go to www.chescolibraries.org - Events - Teen Programs - On the calendar, go to March 27 and click on Teen Bake-Off - Fill in your information.
- You can register for ONE of the three categories: Cupcakes, Cookies, or Quick Breads/Muffins.
- When you register, please type what your baked item is in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- You can bake by yourself or with a partner. If you are baking with a partner, only ONE of you needs to register. Please type your partner's name in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- When you bring your baked good to the Bake-Off on March 27th, you also must bring 2 things:
- An index card with your name (and your partner's name, if you have one) and the name of your baked good on it.
- Your recipe typed on 8.5" x 11" paper.
- Quantities needed for each category:
- Cupcakes - 12 cupcakes
- Cookies - 24 cookies
- Quick Breads - 1 loaf
- Muffins - 12 muffins
- This event is limited to 24 participants.